Monday, September 12, 2005

Lapse in Blogging Excuse # 127- Kidnapped by a Band of Wild Eyed Baptists

There I was, no sh**, just minding my business and eating one of those fried pies you can only get from a church bake sale...haha

The Baptists always get the blame and I'm stealing someone's famous line...

I feel bad.


Confessions of a Bad Blogger-

I've really just been neglecting the blog for work and stuff. (So you say art photography doesn't really count as work? Well it pays plenty! Sometimes.)

I've not posted since September 1st which was 11 days ago. 10 days since my last post if we don't count today. Exclude 6 days for weekends since one was a 4 day holiday and it's really only been 4 days since my last post.

Dang, 4 days. Who needs excuses and confessions?

I don't really have much in the way of a real post today so thought I'd just make stuff up and say howdy to everyone still visiting.

Howdy! ;)

For extra entertainment I present the George W. Bush Conspiracy Generator from Buttafly. That generator is pretty funny, imho.

No comments: