Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cat Bloggin' Saturday

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get a chance to blog.

I do have new cat photos to turn those frowns upside down! *g*

Here's the crazy Precious. So busy pretending she's not trying to eat Romeo, the fish, that she forgot to attack the camera.


Precious! What are you up to?!










"Why, I'm just sitting here..um...Yeah, smelling candles. Honest. Mmmm candles!"











I can tell you've been up to something, the plants are all lopsided and sunken. Get away from that fish bowl!!!








Fish bowl? I don't see a fish bowl. Do you see a fish bowl?














10 seconds after I left the room I snuck back to see what she was really up to...



"Bluhbluhbluuuggghhh!"

(Shuddup, why don't you try to figure out what "bwahahaha" sounds like under water!)













Obviously, the maniacal plan is to drink all of the water until she finally gets to the fish.

Evil genius!

Ok, sometimes Precious is pretty cute.

When she's asleep!



All snuggled up with Magellan -




Magellan is the Raymond of cats. Everybody loves Magellan. :)


Hope everyone's weekend is schweet!

No comments: