Monday, July 25, 2005

Meaningless But Funny Quizzes

The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush.

My test results-

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer
in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.


The Republican Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the GOP

My test results-

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

Yay! Perfect scores all around!

8 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

*sniff*
I'm so proud.
*wipes tear*

Dr. Phat Tony said...

You'll never fit in with the DNC now.

Uber said...

cug- thanks but better watch that sniffin round me once i go under cover as a hippy...

Doc- I can still wow um with BO thanks to your tips...that's gotta cancel out everything else ;)

Buckaroo Banzai said...

A perfect 10 in both quizzes? You are the Chosen One!

Uber said...

Hmmm...Chosen One...what does this entail? More importantly, do I get a cape with that title? Definitely want a cape.

Tyler said...

And to think I thought I was weird for scoring 10 out of 10 in both.

Makrothumeo said...

Ah, you are indeed an uber-conservative...I am right of Jerry Falwell, and I only scored 7 of 10 in the Bush one...

Uber said...

Mak- In all honesty I did take issue with Bush on one of the questions but since none of the mistakes I felt he made were listed, I chose none instead. lol

Hope I don't lose the cape over that admission.

See tyler d...you ARE weird. hehe