Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nothing Says "I love You" Like a Molotov Cocktail

If You Love Someone, Set Them Ablaze from WSJ.com's Best of the Web.

"Officials are asking the public for information about a firebombing and a later blaze at the same house last weekend," reports the Sacramento Bee:

At least two men threw four Molotov cocktails at a house in the 4300 block of Burgess Drive in the Robla area about 2:30 a.m. Sunday.

Two adults and two children were asleep in the house but were uninjured. The homemade bombs did little damage, said police spokesman Sgt. Terrell Marshall. . . .

The incidents don't appear to be hate crimes, Marshall said.

In California, they have a funny way of saying "I love you."


So let's get this straight. If I were to go on a killing spree, choosing my victims based on color would be less loving than choosing them based on the "If they *&%#ing breath near me, they're toast!" method?

No comments: