Monday, November 28, 2005

Alas, I'm an Adorable Little Rodent, Once Again

Update: Either someone's being cute or wishes really do come true! Since posting this yesterday, I've become a Slithering Reptile.

SSSSSSsssssssssssssssss





It's ok. Really.

*sniff*

Nah, seriously. I don't mind at all. As a matter of fact, I'd have been happy to have remained a Slithering Reptile forevermore just so I could say "I'm a Slithering Snake...SSSSSSsssssssss" every time I looked at my side bar. I don't mind if the status goes up...just not exactly yaying when it goes down. Must maintain!

Anywho, while doing a google image search for a photo to celebrate my failure, *sniff* (haha j/k), I came across some amusing and/or unexpected images. The phrase adorable or even cute rodent produced not much so I changed it to cute mouse. Then I thought I'd do an image search for "sexy mouse" just to see what that produced. Scientifical purposes, blah, blah. Funny stuff there. Then I searched "mini-mouse" which finally resulted in an image of a truly Adorable Rodent. I'll post a couple from each search though, for scientifical purposes of course. *g*

Remember, be careful what you search for.



















And finally, an Adorable Little Rodent! Or at least as close to it as Google can get. ;)





No comments: