Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hump Day!

Yay!

From
BillOReilly.com-
Nov-14-2005
San Francisco and terrorism
A well-organized, well-funded effort to slime the Radio Factor has begun over comments made about the disgraceful vote in San Francisco that sought to prohibit military recruitment in public schools.
Listen to the full, unedited version of the segment in question from the November 8 program.

I like O'Reilly. I love the reactions he inspires in the left so he's worth his weight in gold for that talent. I don't always agree with everything he says but on this occasion I most definitely do.

I noticed that even a right-wing Alliance Member said that Bill should "apologize" for his comments just the other day. Can't recall exactly who because it would seem that I inadvertently closed the web page while screaming "You shut up!" or I'd link to a differing opinion just to be fair. Oh well.


From GOP.com-












It's about time, eh? Personally, I've no more patience or energy left to debate or explain unequivocal facts with mentally challenged people who will just get that blank look then continue to yell "Clinton was impeached for getting a blowjob!" and "Bush lied!" without even missing a beat. I feel that I've really grown as a person so now I just plunk them between the eyes and walk away.



The Democratic Underground Post Of The Day: BushCo At It Again In Kuwait from John Hawkins.

There be a wealth of humor over at DU. ;)

No comments: