Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm an "Official" Dork

Someone sent me a link to a Dork Quiz. No idea why really.


Anywho, the summary of my results-


Ding ding ding! We have a winner! You're a dork. You knew that. You know a lot of random stuff actually...You probably know what a male duck is called, and no, it's not a duck.

Oh don't be silly, everyone knows a male duck is a drake.

Ok, ok. I totally know that the name of the city Opa-locka, in Florida (the location of a recent PJ Max visitor according to site meter), is a contraction of the American Indian's name Opa-tisha-woka-locka. It means "dry place in the swamp with trees".

I've never visited, amazingly enough. Oo

If you think that's bad, today my mother gave me a eucalyptus tree for my front yard and and said, "You can eat that ya know."

What's worse that that? Other than actually trying to eat the tree, which I did not, that is...


Even when the Democrats win, they refuse to accept the results. Unless, of course, they win everything, then it's all good and not a moment before. But maybe that's more egotistical than dorky?

So, how about this?

Iran's Mehr "news" agency reports that Iranian "journalists" are calling on the French government to cooperate with them in establishing a fact-finding commission in order to investigate the conditions of French Muslims. The pro-mullah scribes blame the Joooos for the Muslims' violence-


"We suppose that the French government has carried out the recent discriminatory and anti-human rights acts under the influence of the Zionist lobby in France to limit the social and personal freedoms of the Muslims residing in the country, which is quite unacceptable on the part of a country that claims to be democratic," part of the statement read.

Ok, so maybe that's just moonbattery. Iranian style.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to rely on your comments for some dorky examples! ;)

No comments: