Thursday, February 02, 2006

An Answer For The Curious

How do you make an eeeevil conservative cry?

No, do not try to take away their guns. That just makes them want to "bwahaha" and shoot you. Oo



Not only have I not posted for a few days, I stopped stopping by to even check comments and site meter a few days ago due to illness and other priorities. I'm hesitant to say I'm feeling much better now or that it can't get much worse because each time I do, I'm not and it does. If I were brave, I'd say I'm about to beat this bug but since I'm not, I'm not saying that at all!

I also made promises to participate in a community art project: Artists pooling their talents in the use of photography and digital art to create greeting cards for a Children's Hospital (there for surgeries, treatment or a place to spend their final days). One lovely lady in particular has recruited artists of all ages who working in all mediums from all over to send their art to her to be printed and mailed at her own expense. That's just not the sort of person one breaks a promise to or the sort of promise one breaks, even if they feel like someone is driving nails through their skull. :)

So, I've had one of those weeks. You know, the kind where everything that possibly could go wrong does and you not only believe there is a devil but imagine you're on a first name basis? Speaking of the devil, thanks goes out to the fabulous friend who so helpfully suggested via email that I contact Noah to build an ark for me the next time I decide to fill a water bed. Ha ha, good one! *g*

Then when I'm finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and stop by blogspot to see what's shakin' I discover that not only has the traffic not slowed down in my absence, I've all sorts of comments on boring old posts to answer. You guys are great. Almost made me cry. *sniff* I would have only that would hurt and takes too much energy anyhow.

Thanks for the continued visits.



Hopefully I'll be back to blogging regularly real soon!

Update: Never mind. I just realized everyone's just been hitting me up for the votes.



Ha!

Update: I'm just messin' with you. You know I love ya all! ;)

No comments: