Friday, February 17, 2006

Woohoo, Foto Friday!

More specifically, cat photos (because I know how much everyone just loves those). Heh.

Here the little darlings are refusing to acknowledge my presence, much less turn and look at me when called (and all this after jumping in front of me every time I focused on something else, leaving a furry cat blur in every single image).



That one turned out a tad blurry, which is what happens when you're jumping up and down yelling "Woot! Woot! Hey! Look! At! ME!!"

The next one turned out a little blurry too because the "What the hell is wrong with you?" look Logi was giving me made me have to laugh and jiggle the camera.



.Here's Precious, who I haven't posted many photos of because they don't exist as she has sharp little fangs that sink into the camera lens. No jokes, there's a scratch and a dent beside the shutter from the whole Christmas photo shoot with that crazy kitty. She's nuts all the time but as soon as the camera light comes on she's a nut on crack. Anyhow, today I caught her playing in my new curtains (I'd just washed because she knocked them into the turtle tank). This time I folded and put them way up high until they could be hung but she somehow wrestled them to the floor. I threw them over her head just to be able to get this photo. Just barely got it and was able to run away before she came after my toes with that insane look in her eye.

"All your toes are belong to me! Bwahahaha!!!


I have new photos of Thor as well. I have a couple hundred photos of him doing this. Isn't he cute? Oo





And here's one taken of us together, that one time he woke up.



You know what they say about pets and their owners.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! ;)

No comments: