Monday, August 01, 2005

Mail Bag- Love Letter (Yay!)

No idea from where or whom this "Love Letter" originated, all I know for certain is that it arrived in my email box this morning lending a much needed laugh! I hate Mondays which normally offer nothing but spilled coffee and headaches (until the creation of the weekly Monday IMAO Podcast anyhow, so go listen now if you haven't already)!

Anywho, thanks for Love Letter and the laugh Papa Bear. :)



I lie awake waiting for you. As I lie on my bed, thinking about you, I
feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't
forget last night. You came to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me.
You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly, without any
reservations, you lay on my naked body...
You sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry mouth to
me without any guilt or humiliation, and you nearly drove me crazy while you drained me. Finally I went to sleep.
Today when I woke up, you were gone. I searched for you but to
no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night's events.
My body still bears faint marks of your enthusiastic ravishings,
making it harder to forget you.




Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you...




....you effing mosquito.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

That’s SO creepy and hilarious.

Uber said...

Sure had my eyes buggin' there til I got to the end. lol

Dr. Phat Tony said...

At least leaches have the decency to call the next day.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

What Tyler said.
Yeesh!