Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Me Linky-Love You Long Time

As I've something very important to do today I've decided you should all just visit each other's blogs through mine so I still get the hits. If I missed anyone I'm sorry. Did I mention I've something terribly important on my agenda today? Anyhow, good stuff in the blogosphere this week...enjoy!



InsoluBlog gives us a very eloquently written essay on the insanity of appeasement and self-flagellation in the battle to preserve and cultivate freedom-

*Sick of The Culture Argument




45-Caliber Justice submits further proof of the impotency of the U.N. (though I think another excellent idea for the post title would've been "Same B.S. Different Day")-

*And?



Harvey of Bad Example, who remains true to his bad name by rarely if ever visiting much less linking to me, gives us *Today's Love Note which isn't really for us as much as his lovely wife, TNT of Smiling Dynamite.



Conservathink presents all sorts of interesting news links (welcome back, we missed ya!)-

*Random News Stuff



Dr. Phat Tony gives us a peek into his past-

*How It All Started


The Conservative UAW Guy dishes up an awesome sight to behold-

*Holy Smokes!


And last but certainly not least, the great Frank J. of I.M.A.O helps answer the question, "What is wrong with Democrats these days?"-

*Maybe Howard Dean Just Isn't Screaming Loud Enough


Now I'm going swimming...eerr...to get on that important "thing" on my agenda.

Enjoy the rest of hump day, see ya tomorrow!

No comments: