Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Odd But True...

We French are pathetic losers, says ad chief

The President of one of the world's biggest advertising agencies has issued a damning state-of-the-nation assessment that describes France as being in steep decline and his countrymen as "narrowed and stunted".


China to send pig sperm to space

Scientists hope to study the effect of cosmic rays on the pig sperm
China is planning to study the effects of space on sperm, by sending the semen from pedigree pigs into orbit.

My lips are sealed...

A jailed businessman who is accused of bribing some of Mexico City's most powerful politicians sewed his lips shut Monday to protest the criminal charges against him.

Craziest news I've read all week. Except the first link, which is just way over due.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Right! A Frenchman admitting that the French suck. That's great.

Dr. Phat Tony said...

Dang it I wrote about the French this morning and didn't realize you did yesterday. I guess I'll have to start clearing my work through you first.

Uber said...

Fitch- What? No yay for pedigree pigs? lol


Doc- na na na na na na *g* S'ok...you've scooped me three times so far (see some of last weeks goofy posts as proof) only "I" did notice before posting.

I don't mind, love your blog.

*shakes fist*

Insolublog said...

I was trying to find a amusing hook than pig sperm in space. I't speaks for itself.